Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's OFFICIAL!




I've been on cloud 9 all weekend after finding out I PASSED my exam and am now officially an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant!

Huge THANKS has to go out first to my hubby, for all his encouragement and support as a true partner while I've worked towards this goal. And, I also could not have done this without the support of my family and friends, especially my son for being so flexible with Mommy's busy schedule, and my mother-in-law and my Dad for all the extra help taking care of my little guy so I could study, go to class and clinical. Plus, my girlfriends who listened as I endlessly spouted out all the new trivia about breastfeeding and cheered me on all along the way. I am forever grateful...

Stay tuned as I explore... "Now what?" and for a new regular post I'm adding to my blog: The Monthly Mythbuster...

No comments:

Post a Comment